Friends of Harvest Ball Society
Build Awareness of the Harvest Ball Society Mission, increase support and recruit future HBS Leaders.
• Improve Overall Community Awareness of the HBS Mission
• Increase Number of HBS Supporters
• Expose Newcomers and Current Members to the Organizations Harvest Ball Society Supports and Encourage Hands-on Volunteerism.
• Keep HBS Supporters Engaged
• Men and Women of all ages
• Young Professional Groups (Ages 21-40)
• Northland Young Professionals, GenKC, NKCNow, etc.
• Previous HBS Pages, Honorees, Board Members, Volunteers & Their Friends/Family
• Current HBS Supporters & Board Members
• Encourage all HBS Supporters to Invite Friends & Family
• Current HBS Selected Charities & Their Circle of Influence
Plan and Promote Monthly Social Engagements to Fulfill the Friends of HBS Mission.
I. Socials – Luncheons, Happy Hours, & Family Friendly Gatherings at Local Northland Restaurants and Venues!
II. Community Involvement
III. Hands On Experience at a Selected Charity
IV. Team Projects – Food Drives, 5K Runs, and Designated Fund Raisers
Receive Friends Information